Hey all – I am working on the site again. However the wordpress upgrade didn’t work 100%, and I will be hopefully getting the rest of the kinks out in the next couple of days.
UPDATE: It looks like I managed to chase the last bug out of the code upgrade. (Upgraded from WordPress 2.2.1 to WordPress 2.3.1.) I had a plugin that was tied into the display process, and it got smoked during the upgrade, messing up half of the stuff. Well, that was just the last problem, but we will leave it as – the pain is over. (As far as I have been able to test.)
UPDATE 2: I discovered the RSS feed methodology changed as well, breaking the whole feedburner link. (ie – breaking the whole site RSS feed) fixed now.